Copperdome Outdoor Adventure Lodging & Education Facility
8751 PEMBERTON MEADOWS ROAD, Copperdome Outdoor Adventure Lodging & Education Facility, Pemberton, British Columbia, V0N 2L0, Canada
LODGE and DUPLEX ON 1.12 ACRES
2 LEGAL PARCELS and 19 BEDROOMS
Copperdome Lodge offers an incredibly unique setting and opportunity in Pemberton Valley. Situated next to the Lillooet River among farms and mountains, The Lodge has been used for many years as an outdoor school and home base for students, staff, and guests.
A modern and tastefully renovated facility, The Lodge is capable of housing and serving up to 50 people comfortably. The main building includes 15 bedrooms plus the property includes a separate duplex with 2 bedrooms and a kitchen in each suite. The adjoining historic schoolhouse is a flexible multi-purpose space excellent for training, fitness, educational sessions, entertaining, lectures, films, and banquets.
The views from the property are panoramic with year-round sun and easy access to unlimited recreation including back country skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, golf, biking, fishing, hunting, and horseback riding. The over 10,000 sq ft facility includes a commercial kitchen, new garage, storage, and water treatment system building. This is a turn key facility with all furnishings included in the sale.
The Lodge is just 2 ½ hours from Vancouver and 40 minutes from Whistler, rated one of the world’s most popular year round International destination resorts. Formerly an Outward Bound School, the purpose built complex maintains its original charm as a comfortable and functional lodging establishment where students can focus on educational pursuits while living in Pemberton, the gateway to all year outdoor adventure.
• 2 legal parcels
• Parcel M is 0.76 acres in size and Lot 1 is 0.36 acres for a total of 1.12 acres
• Zoned for the accommodation of guests, transient students, and staff
• Main lodge has 15 bedrooms and 3 fitness club style bathrooms
• Kitchen features 2 stoves with 1 propane and 1 electric, 2 dishwashers, walk-in cooler, cooking utensils, commercial grade pots, pans, etc
• Selling fully furnished and turn key
• Dining room can seat approximately 30 people
• Great Room, games room, meeting room, library, office
• Old School house converted to large multi-purpose flex space
• 2 fireplaces - one wood and one propane
• Security alarm system, satellite tv and internet with wifi
• Duplex has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, and living room on each side
• Inspected commercial grade water treatment system with 1,000 gallon storage tank, 2 UV filters, chlorine tank. Well is at approximately 200 feet. Water is tested monthly and conforms to all Coastal Health requirements
• 2 hot water tanks with recirculation feature
• Septic system with field in front yard and 2 tanks plus 3 tanks near the duplex
• 400 amp panel sub panels throughout lodge, 3 separate meters
• Hard wired fire alarm system with main control panel, exit signs with back up batteries
• Forced air propane furnace for main floor of the lodge and electric baseboard heaters upstairs
• Large propane tank owned not leased
• Metal roofs on all buildings
• Level landscaped yard
• Covered rear deck
Building areas are as follows:
Main Lodge Floor 1: 4,000 sq. ft.
Main Lodge Floor 2: 2,250 sq. ft.
Old School House: 1,450 sq. ft. – built in approximately 1913
Newer Garage: 900 sq. ft. – insulated, heated
Duplex Units: 1,000 sq. ft.
Workshop & Water Building: 480 sq. ft.
Total Approximately: 10,000 sq. ft of buildings
Listing Provided By
Frank Ingham - Royal LePage Sussex
- Frank Ingham
- (604) 230-8167
- (604) 230-8167
- (604) 230-8167
- West Vancouver
- 2397 Marine Drive
- West Vancouver, BC
- V7V 1K9